Check out the important route maps that would definitely help make your Sinulog 2017 experience more fun and more hassle-free. The Grand Parade route map will tell you where to catch street performances, which roads to stay away from, and where important services (free water, medical services, etc.) can be found.
The Sinulog Grand Parade 2017 will be held on January 15, 2017. 2017 will be the year people will see several changes in how the Sinulog grand celebration is done. Aside from the change in the number of participants, there will also be changes in the schedule of the grand parade, the fireworks displays, and most importantly, the parade route.
In previous years, the grand parade utilizes the ‘carousel route’ scheme. Under this scheme, street performers start and end at the exact same spot. This means that people get to see all contingents and performances even without leaving their spots along the parade route. Starting 2017, however, the parade route will be shorter and most sections of the the original route will be freed for revelers and spectators.
Sinulog 2017 Grand Parade Route
Here is a breakdown of the 2017 Sinulog Grand Parade route:
- Street performers will assemble along Imus Road [Sto. Rosario Church to Carreta Cemetery.]
- Parade official starts at 10 am on at General Maxilom Avenue [in front of Carreta Cemetery.]
- Parade moves straight along Mango Avenue.
- Parade circles around the Fuente Osmeña Circle.
- Parade moves straight down Osmeña Boulevard.
- Parade ends at the Cebu City Sports Center.
Fiesta Señor Solemn Foot Procession Route
The Solemn Foot Procession will be held on January 14, 2017. This annual Sinulog tradition is attended by millions and is considered one of Cebu’s biggest events. Check out the route map of this event below.
- Procession begins at the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.
- ^ Straight towards Fuente Osmeña.
- > Towards Mango Avenue.
- > Towards Imus Road.
- < Towards M. J. Cuenco Avenue.
- > Towards Urdaneta Street.
- < Towards P. Burgos Street.
- Procession ends at the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.
Sinulog 2017 Ticket Prices
The Sinulog 2017 main performances will be held at the Cebu City Sports Center. To witness these spectacular performances, score your tickets as early as today. Here are the ticket prices:
Pink Section: Php 1000
Blue Section: Php 2,500
VIP (Gold) Section: NOT FOR SALE
SPONSOR (Red) Section: NOT FOR SALE
Yellow Section: Php 1,200
Green Section: Php 1,000